Monday, July 14, 2014

Guest Designing for Something Tattered Stamps!



Hi! today I am guest designing for Something Tattered Stamps, and I wanted to share with you what I made with their beautiful stamps! The stamps are so delicate and elegant and perfect for a wedding project, so I decided to make a Wedding Card Box! This is actually something very practical for me to make, as my son is getting married this coming August!

  I bought a large round paper mache box from Michaels and  sprayed it white with Gesso in a spray can, as I didn't want the brown showing through. I then took a few sheets of white tissue paper and using black Archival ink and the Den Wallpaper Stamp, and stamped the image onto the tissue paper.  I wanted a softer image, so I used the palm of my hand instead of an acrylic block, to hold the stamp. I was really pleased with the result.

I then  carefully glued the tissue paper to the box with Modge Podge.  I then continued decorating the card box with sheer wired ribbon, white lace, various flowers that I had inked with purple inks and dry brushed with gesso, wooden hearts with chipboard words and a bit of bling!  Voila! There you have a beautiful Wedding Card Box any Bride would be proud to have on her Guest Book table! At least our Bride is!

Thank you to Something Tattered for having me and I hope you have been inspired to make your own card box, but most of all, to try out the beautiful stamps of Something Tattered.

Here is the result!






Thank you to Something Tattered for having me and I hope you have been inspired to make your own card box, but most of all, to try out the beautiful stamps of Something Tattered!  Thank you to everyone who has stopped by to take a peak and I hope you enjoyed my Wedding Card Box!

Be Blessed!

Bonnie




2 comments:

  1. This is exquisitely beautiful.. wow..love all the roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and delicate creation. Especially love the heart and the flowers-- your eye for color is fantastic
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete