Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Favorites!


Hi everyone! Can you believe that 2013 is over? Time keeps flying faster and faster the older I get! I am ready for 2014 and I predict that it will be an amazing year for me, personally and scrappy wise!  I hope it will be the same for all of you!

I wanted to take the time to share with you all my top 13 favs for 2013. They are in no particular order, so I hope you will sit back and enjoy!































Thank you so much, and see you in 2014!
Be Blessed, 

4 comments:

  1. These are all so gorgeous, Bonnie! I have to be a bit partial to the first one for obvious reasons! You nailed it, girlfriend! Happy New Year! We are about ready to get some movies going ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all, the colors are so great!!! Have a happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete