Sunday, March 17, 2013

Even Angels ~My Creative Sketches-March/13 sketch~

Hello my scrappy buddies! Today I have the awesome March/13  sketch to reveal from My Creative Sketches! I am using Bo Bunny 's Isabella collection and a photo of my great niece Lucia! A perfect match if you ask me!

Lucia's Mom did a photo shoot of  Lucia and her sister Cassidy in the tub having a bubble bath! They both have a birthday around the same time and this was for their birthday photos. Lucia has just turned 2!

Here is the awesome sketch designed by Kim Keane!

Here is a close up of the flowers from I am Roses that I used, with some touches of gesso added and threads of cheese cloth tucked all around. I couldn't believe how the pinks matched up so closely to the papers!

Here is a close up of the title I chose. I think you will understand why I chose it!

More I am Roses flowers and little banner tags sticking out from the bottom.


In this photo you can see the machine stitching I did and the ruffling of the paper strips I added under the pinky/cream background paper. Lots of little touches of gesso here and there.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Make sure you go to My Creative Sketches and see what the other designers cooked up with this beauty of a sketch, and see what kind of prize Pam has in store for you if you complete the sketch and link it up to the blog! She is always very generous and has beautiful goodies to give! 


2 comments:

  1. This is all so pretty Bonnie! I really like the use of the cheesecloth! Beautiful work! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Bonnie this is beautiful, such a little angel, and she has wings, adorable. And I love all the flowers and colours. BFN x

    ReplyDelete