Saturday, June 19, 2010

LIITD'S Summer Cruise Crop!

June 12 was the big day for the Cruise Crop that Lori from Love is in the Details put on for us! What an awesome day!  The food was to die for, the decorations adorable, and the demo's were lots of fun!  LIITD also had an online crop happening that weekend for the ladies who couldn't make the cruise.  The creative team put alot of work into the cruise crop and some special members worked hard making challenges for the online crop as well.  We had some challenges to do at on the cruise that the online girls where doing too. Here is the one I did for those challenges[yes I mean one. I'm a slow scrapper!]


                                                                      SHINE


This was for Melissa's Sketchy Sail Challenge.  I had is neat photo of Jerica with her head sticking out the window while riding the Gondola at Banff Canada.  I used some Mama-Razzi pattern papers by Bo-Bunny, and Kraft cardstock as my base.


I did alot of inking and distressing on the edges of the papers, and I did some masking and spritzed the layout with Smooch Spritz in Spun Sugar. I inked the chipboard butterfly and then used Diamond Glaze. 



I painted the brackets with Distress Crackle paint, and inked the edges once it was dry.



I inked the tag with TH Distress in in Tumbled Glass and then used a mini mask with Vintage Photo. I used my Cricut/Gypsy to cut out the word 'shine', inked it black and then heat embossed it with sparkle embossing powder.  I then added some chipboard hearts that I had inked and then used Rock Candy Distress Stickle on.





I used Tumble Glass Distress Ink on the Prima flowers, and added a cute rub-on to the photo. Thanks for looking!


1 comment: