Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blog Award!

Imagine my surprise upon receiving a comment on my blog telling me that I was being given a Blog Award!  My very first!  How can I not be absolutely thrilled???

Thank you Darien ! Please check out her blog!  She has AMAZING talent, and I know I will be learning some things from her!
There are some things I need to do as I accept this blog award from her.

1. Give a list of ten things that make you happy.
2. A trivia of five things about me.
3. Share the award with only 5 people and ask them to do the same.
4. Link the blogs you choose and the blog of the person who gave to you.


Ten things that make me happy
1. my faith in God
2. my supportive husband
3. my amazing kids
4. good friends, both scrappy and non-scrappy
5. my Dad
6. scrapbooking
7. learning new things
8. scrapbooking goodies/gadgets
9. slurpee's
10. see the sunshine

5 Things about me:
1. I consider everyday a Slurpee Day
2.The death of my mom is what inspired me to start scrapbooking
3. I've been scrapping since Sept/08
4. I hope to be published one day
5.  I love reading/viewing tutorials  and making my own embellishments

I will pass this award on to Liz, Tina Marie, Gabi, Denise, and Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Sorry I just got back and I read your comment. I Think you already figured out!!!!

    I'm so happy I got to meet you!!! i really Love to be around positive people!!!!! And congrats!!!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! Congrat's Bonnie you deserve it! You are very tallented and put lots of time and thot into each layout and you can tell you are passionate about scrapbooking! God bless as you continue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..thanks Bonnie!! That is just so sweet!! I'm happy to share this with others!! Loving ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANK YOU so much, Bonnie!!! WOW, what a sweet suprise:)

    I will be happy to pass it along just as soon as I figure out how...lol

    This was so very SWEET of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie Thank you so much for this award! I just saw your post on my blog! Thank you so much for visiting me there!!!!

    ReplyDelete