Monday, January 4, 2010

Goodies from My Creative Scrapbook!

I ordered the Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook, and I received the December kit! One of the reasons I chose this particular kit is that it often has lots of Prima flowers, flourishes and pattern papers that appeal to me. This one didn't fail either! The Papers are all from Webster Pages,'Winter Wings' . I just need to hunt down some photos worthy of these beautiful papers! It will be fun creating with them!


A few entries ago I mentioned to you that I had won the Nov. Sketch challenge from MCS, well now I have the proof! Our mail systems seems to be very slow at times, and for a bit we thought it had been lost in the mail. Fortunately we waited a few more days before Pam sent out another prize, and low and behold it finally showed up! Lots of Prima goodness! Yeah!!!

Thank you again Pam, and all the wonderful Design Team from My Creative Scrapbook for all the great challenges you have for us. You have pushed me to work hard at learning this craft and loving it all the more!

No comments:

Post a Comment